Caliber: 5.56 NATO
Stock: Magpul® MOE® Synthetic, Collapsible
Front Sight: Adjustable Post
Rear Sight: Adjustable Ruger® Rapid Deploy
Barrel Length: 16.10"
Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
Feature: Fixed Magazine
Handguard: Magpul® MOE® M-LOK®
Twist: 1:8" RH
Receiver Finish: Type III Hard Coat Anodized
Weight: 6.5 lb.
Overall Length: 32.25" - 35.50"
Length of Pull: 10.25" - 13.50"
• This rifle is equipped with Juggernaut Tactical's fixed magazine kit, which disables the magazine release. The quick-release takedown pin allows for convenient separation of the upper and lower receivers for reloading.
• Ruger® Rapid Deploy folding rear sight provides windage adjustability, and pairs with the elevation adjustable front sight for a solid, reliable aiming system. The rear sight can be folded out of the way to make room for optics, but can be instantly redeployed if needed.
• Six-position, telescoping, Magpul® MOE® Carbine buttstock and Mil-Spec buffer tube allow the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear.
• Made from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum forging, the flattop upper receiver includes a forward assist, dust cover and brass deflector.
• Bolt is machined from 9310 alloy steel and is shot peened and pressure (proof) tested to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.
• Front sight post is elevation adjustable, and a front sight tool is included. The A2-style, F-height front sight allows co-witness with many optics.
• Barrel nut and delta ring are designed for one person handguard removal and installation. This design accepts most standard carbine-length handguards. The barrel nut uses a standard wrench and can be swapped with a Mil-Spec barrel nut if desired.
• Milled gas block is located at a carbine-length (M4) position for improved balance and handling. Multiple attachment points include a QD socket and bayonet lug, for sling and accessory mounting options. Serrations on the angled face of the gas block provide a low-glare surface.
• Heavy contour, cold hammer-forged barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. The 1:8" twist rate stabilizes bullets from 35 to 77 grains, and the 5.56 NATO chamber allows the use of both 5.56 NATO and .223 Rem. ammunition. M4 feed ramps provide improved reliability, and the matte black oxide finish reduces glare and provides corrosion resistance. A Ruger® flash suppressor is provided, and the 1/2"-28 threaded barrel allows for standard muzzle accessories to be installed.
• Ergonomic pistol grip features an extended trigger reach for more precise trigger control.
• Bolt carrier and gas key have chrome-plated inside diameters to provide exceptional resistance to hot gases. The gas key is staked so that it will not loosen after extensive firing. A matte black oxide finish on the exterior of the bolt carrier provides corrosion resistance.
• Single-stage trigger provides durable and reliable fire control. The enlarged trigger guard is designed to allow gloved shooting.
• Magpul® MOE® M-LOK® handguard is made from heat-resistant glass-filled nylon for shooting comfort and durability.
• Also includes: One, 10-round metal magazine.